InsideOut seeks to engage students in an authentic relationship with Christ through worship, service, fun, and discipleship in safe and encouraging environments.
INSIDEOUT SUNDAY NIGHTS
Sunday nights we gather from 6pm-7:30pm to worship Jesus, hear a relevant message, discuss faith in small groups, and to just have some plain old fun.
OTHER WEEKLY GATHERINGS
2/42 BIBLE STUDY
Director of Student & Young Adult Ministries
Here's what you need to know about Carter:
- He's married to a wonderful Wisconsinite named Suzy and has a rock star son named Jude who runs his home. They are expecting the arrival of a baby girl in late 2016.
- Though he grew up all over the United States and is proud to hang his hat in Madison, he considers himself a Southerner having been born in North Carolina and lived in Memphis, TN for eight years.
- He is simultaneously a huge geek and huge sports fan. He is unable to perform feats of athletic ability of any kind. But he can school you at Wii Tennis. Seriously.
- He received his undergrad from Visible Music College in Memphis, TN.
You've never heard of it.
- In addition to his role at Asbury, Carter is attending seminary at Bethel Seminary in St. Paul, MN,
because having two kids and full time youth ministry just wasn't enough of a challenge.
But he loves what he does and absolutely loves ministering to students.